1. The lottery will take place from Friday, September 18, 2020 9:00 a.m. until Friday, October 16, 2020 at 11:45 p.m. The Raffle winning number will be announced at on Saturday, October 17 at 12:00 noon on the Huron Shores Hospice Facebook page and on the website.
2. The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 5050 Raffle :
· Employees of Huron Shores Hospice
· Persons under the age of 18
· Anyone living outside the Province of Ontario or not present in Ontario at the time of purchase
· Intoxicated Persons
3. Tickets can be purchased on-line for the following prices:
· 5 raffle numbers for $10
· 15 raffle numbers for $20
· 100 raffle numbers for $50.
4. This draw will have a winner’s guaranteed prize of $2,000. When the ticket sales exceed $4,000 the winning prize will be half of the sales.
5. In order to qualify for a chance to win the 50/50 raffle patrons must purchase a ticket for the 50/50 Raffle.
6. Tickets will be sold using electronic raffle systems supplied by Bump Worldwide Inc. an approved vendor of the AGCO.
7. Raffle tickets will be available to online at: www.huronshoreshospice5050.ca.
8. Online purchases shall be made by Credit Card Exclusively.
9. After purchase, patrons will be provided a digital receipt with their registered Raffle numbers from Bump Worldwide’s Random Selection System. No specific numbers can be given as numbers are generated randomly.
10. The Raffle winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for that Raffle on the day of the draw and be presented with a minimum of 50% of the total sales for that draw.
11. The Raffle Winner shall be awarded the raffle amount stipulated at the end of the raffle and he/she can contact the organization or be contacted to ensure the prize is given to the right individual.
12. The estimated amount of the Raffle prize will be shown on: www.huronshoreshospice5050.ca.
13. The winner shall be contacted by the telephone and/or address provided during the ticket purchase checkout process.
14. Should there be any dispute over the identity of the purchaser of a winning ticket for the 50/50 Raffle the issue will be forwarded to the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) and appropriate authorities for guidance.
15. The Raffle ticket holder has six months in which to claim their prize from the date of the draw their ticket was purchase for.
16. When a winning ticket is presented, the winner must: show 1 piece of government issued ID proving their age to be over 18, complete Huron Shores Hospice 50/50 Prize Claim Form and sign their name on a printed copy of the winning ticket.
17. If a winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided or the six month time period to claim a prize is expired as outlined in item 13.
18. In the event that no winner comes forward, funds will be held for six months. After that time period has elapsed the prize will be dispersed appropriately with the approval of the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO).
19. All prizes to be paid by cheque and must be accepted as awarded.
20. All prize winners agree to have their name and prize information publicized by HURON SHORES HOSPICE.
21. All inquires on the conduct, prizing and the procedures of the lottery should be directed to Cheryl Cottrill, Co-President of Huron Shores Hospice at 519.368.7762.